Crypto users rely on the best exchange to carry out certain activities effectively. Coinbase is a popular crypto exchange platform that manages millions of users. With the help of exchange, you can send, receive and keep digital currency and others. Users must finish the KYC process. Whether you are a valid user, you can Change Coinbase Password at least once you sign up on the exchange. You can enjoy different features in exchange and maintain activities perfectly. Coinbase users follow a simple process to change their password.
Understand The Procedure To Change Coinbase Password:
Crypto enthusiasts can change the password for different reasons. If you are a beginner, you should try to change your password accordingly and secure your account. When changing password, you can log in to your account on the mobile app and website.
Also Read:- How To Transfer Money from Coinbase to Binance [Simple Guide]
Step 1: Sign in to the platform:
Whether you wish to change your account password, you can log into your coinbase account. Login to the account is the first step.
- First, visit the coinbase official website or open a mobile app.
- Click on the menu coin.
- You can input your email address and password if you are on the login page.
- After that, click on sign in and log in to your account.
- Whether you forgot your password, you can reset password.
Step 2: Go to the menu:
Once you log in to your coinbase account, you will move to the website homepage. On the homepage, crypto users view the menu icon on the navigation bar and click on the menu. It will let people navigate to a setting.
Step 3: Click on the setting option:
After clicking on the menu icon, the navigation menu will open. Whether in the navigation menu, you will view different options like home, price, portfolio, and a lot more.
- You can scroll down to the bottom.
- At the bottom, you can avail of options such as reports, settings, help and sign out.
- When you go for the setting option, you can dive into the setting page and Change your Coinbase Password.
Step 4: Switch to change password:
Once you click on settings, you will go to the setting page. On the setting page, you can view your profile picture. Users may also upload new profile pictures by clicking the upload option.
- In the profile picture, you can click on the change password button.
- After that, coinbase users must enable two-factor authentication by clicking a relevant link like the security setting.
- Users click on change password to change the password as soon as possible.
Step 5: Go to change password:
Users will land on to change password page once after clicking on change password. On the page, you have different fields like new password, old password and confirm the new password.
- Users must enter all details carefully on the page.
- First, enter the old password in the relevant field.
- When you forget an old password, you can reset them.
- In the new password field, you can enter a new password.
A new password is never similar to an old one. Under confirm new password option, you can input the new password again. You can check the password once and go to the further step.
Step 6: Input two-step verification code:
You can scroll down to the bottom page when you confirm the new password. On the bottom page, you can view the two-step verification code. Whether you are on the change password page, the platform will send you seven digit code through a phone number.
- You can check your inbox and message for a seven-digit code.
- Enter the code in the relevant field.
- Whether you cannot obtain SMS, you can click on resend SMS for a platform to get SMS again.
- After entering a valid code, click on confirm to Change Coinbase Password.
- Once changing the password, you can log out account.
You can log in to your account using a new password and never share them with anyone.
Note:- If you face any kind of issue in changing Coinbace account password, simply get in touch with our CryptoEcoinEx. crypto customer team by just calling or filling the form.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How long should users wait to change password on the coinbase platform?
Users wait for two to five minutes to Change their Coinbase Password. It requires an email link to the coinbase account and lets users get a password reset link.
Why do coinbase users fail to change their passwords?
When it comes to changing passwords, the platform takes precautions so that password never changes by hackers or scammers without user permission. You can try the reset option when you cannot change your password.
Is changing Coinbase password important today?
Exchange platform users change passwords to prevent unwanted access and protect the account from theft and hacking.